Join Karen Matthews as she shares her journey from people pleaser to CEO of Ella Bache and 2004 Telstra Business Woman of the Year.
In this episode we cover:
- Selling yourself – backing the early years and the mindset secrets that have helped
- Building exponential sales growth – the power of clear strategy and good execution
- Sales stories from the front line – the experience of being sold to as a CEO, the good, the bad and the ugly
- The importance of business relationships, internal & external.
- Knowing your brand and aligning your people with it.
- Authenticity, the synergistic impact when you trust your brand and yourself
- Old school selling and new age partnering.
- The affect of narcissistic sales people on the rest of the team and what to do with them.