Learning the ropes in a 12-18 month sales cadetship.
Finding your passion & dealing with pressure.
Old school lessons from the factory floor.
- Learning to accept failure in using it as experience.
- Trust/ask for advice, confidence.
- Who is helping v hindering your career?
Stories of Schnapps from Sweden, developing my skills overseas:
- Dealing with cultural differences.
- Learning supplier products, building lifelong relationships.
- Following process & being patient.
- Navigating stakeholders & managing relationships.
- The real art of business development – two big problems, one meaningful solution.
- Dealing with internal, savouring the moment of victory.
The difficult lessons from the mistakes we make – managing risk.
Getting through sales funks – Perseverance, Propping, Perspective.
Secrets to my success – Trust, Research, Patience.
Non Negotiables – the guiding principles of my personal & professional life.